- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $2.4400
- Day Range 1.9500 - 2.4500
- 52 Week Range 1.3101 - 11.8080
- Market Cap $125.71M
- Shares Outstanding 59.58M
- Public Float N/A
- Beta -0.45
- Rev. per Employee $204.48K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$0.0859
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 47.9K 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted N/A
- Average Volume 859.26K
AGBA Group Holding Ltd. operates a wealth and health platform. Its group activities span a business-to-business platform, healthcare and wellness services, fintech businesses, as well as financial advisory services. It operates the TAG Business and OnePlatform brand, which offers a full-service platform to banks, other financial institutions, brokers, and individual financial advisors to advise and serve its retail clients. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong.