- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $400.00
- Day Range 373.07 - 400.00
- 52 Week Range 344.63 - 572.70
- Market Cap $11.4B
- Shares Outstanding 24.52M
- Public Float 20.94M
- Beta 0.85
- Rev. per Employee $338.91K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$6.54
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 274.42K 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.31%
- Average Volume 170.2K
Bio-Rad Laboratories started at hold with $195 stock price target at Deutsche Bank
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)--The Securities and Exchange Commission charged Bio-Rad Laboratories , a clinical diagnostic and life-science research company, with violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. According to the SE...
BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- Shares of Bio-Rad Laboratories jumped 12% to $115.33 Tuesday after the company announced it has extended its marketing deal with research tool-maker Luminex Corp. . Under the deal, Bio-Rad will be ...
Chuck Royce increased his Royce & Associates’ holdings in six small-cap companies and sold shares on a seventh, according to filings.
Biotech analysts are mixed on whether now is the time to move into stocks of diagnostic test-makers, even though many are trading at 52-week lows.
Breaching Dow 10,000 is anything but positive, but the U.S. markets have reached important support points that could mark a significant intermediate-term floor.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. engages in the development and production of specialty chemicals used in biochemical, pharmaceutical, and other life science research applications. It operates through the Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics segments. The Life Science segment develops, manufactures, and markets reagents, apparatus, and laboratory instruments. The Clinical Diagnostics segment designs, manufactures, sells, and supports test systems, informatics systems, and test kits. The company was founded by David S. Schwartz and Alice N. Schwartz in 1952 and is headquartered in Hercules, CA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Roche Holding AG||CHF229.65B|
|Roche Holding AG Akt||CHF229.65B|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||$210.74B|
|Merck & Co. Inc.||$298.74B|
|Becton Dickinson & Co.||$72.04B|
|Agilent Technologies Inc.||$39.42B|