- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $36.14
- Day Range 33.71 - 36.89
- 52 Week Range 28.40 - 87.02
- Market Cap $4.8B
- Shares Outstanding 131.67M
- Public Float 130.81M
- Beta 1.35
- Rev. per Employee $539.16K
- P/E Ratio 3.83
- EPS $9.52
- Yield 7.79%
- Dividend $0.71
- Ex-Dividend Date Jun 14, 2023
- Short Interest 9.78M 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 7.48%
- Average Volume 4.43M
Comerica, Inc. engages in the provision of financial services. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Bank, Retail Bank, Wealth Management, Finance, and Other. The Commercial Bank segment offers various products and services, including commercial loans and lines of credit, deposits, cash management, capital market products, international trade finance, letters of credit, foreign exchange management services, and loan syndication services. The Retail Bank segment includes personal financial services, consisting of consumer lending, consumer deposit gathering and mortgage loan origination, and offers consumer products, including deposit accounts, installment loans, credit cards, student loans, home equity lines of credit, and residential mortgage loans. The Wealth Management segment offers fiduciary services, private banking, retirement services, investment management and advisory services, investment banking, and brokerage services. The Finance segment includes the corporation's securities portfolio and asset and liability management activities. The Other segment includes the income and expense impact of equity and cash, tax benefits, charges of an unusual or infrequent nature that are not reflective of the normal operations, and miscellaneous other expenses of a corporate nature. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|UBS Group AG||$62.48B|
|SVB Financial Group||$27.08M|
|Citizens Financial Group Inc.||$12.8B|
|M&T Bank Corp.||$19.9B|
|First Horizon Corp.||$5.88B|
|Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc.||$6.58B|
|First Citizens Bancshares Inc. Cl A||$14.44B|
|Synovus Financial Corp.||$4.1B|