- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $252.59
- Day Range 239.41 - 255.38
- 52 Week Range 239.41 - 462.99
- Market Cap $13.99B
- Shares Outstanding 57.68M
- Public Float 56.27M
- Beta 1.39
- Rev. per Employee $82.02K
- P/E Ratio 33.30
- EPS $7.28
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 873.06K 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.55%
- Average Volume 488.79K
EPAM Systems stock price target cut to $424 from $510 at KeyBanc Capital
EPAM Systems stock price target raised to $496 from $370 at Susquehanna
EPAM Systems upgraded to buy from neutral at BofA Securities
A whopping 96% of the S&P 500's components are losing ground amid . Of the 18 stocks seeing gains, only three have a market capitalization above the average of $77.1 billion. Meanwhile, the S&P 500 tumbled 3.9%, on track ...
EPAM Systems to stop providing services to customers in Russia, will provide aid to 14,000 employees in Ukraine
EPAM Systems Inc. said Friday it will no longer service its customers based in Russia, in response to . The provider of digital transformation services said it will provide "transition support" for its customers in Russia...
EPAM Systems commits $100 mln in aid to support its 14,000 employees in Ukraine
EPAM Systems to discontinue services to customers in Russia
EPAM stock bounces after bullish Stifel analyst suggests record selloff may have created an opportunity
Shares of EPAM Systems Inc. bounced 8.5% in afternoon trading Tuesday, after Stifel Nicolaus analyst David Grossman said he was still bullish on the provider of digital transformation services company, as in the wake of ...
EPAM Systems stock swings to a 1.1% loss, after being up as much as 3.8% earlier
EPAM Systems stock bounces 4.2% premarket, after plunging a record 45.7% on Monday
EPAM Systems stock price target cut to $250 from $800 at Wedbush
EPAM Systems stock price target cut to $385 from $630 at Stifel Nicolaus
EPAM stock tumbles to lead S&P 500 losers after withdrawing guidance following Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Shares of EPAM Systems Inc. tumbled 9.8% to pace all S&P 500 components in premarket losses, after the provider of digital platform engineering services said it was withdrawing its financial guidance as a result of "mili...
EPAM Systems withdraws financial outlook as a result of military actions in Ukraine
EPAM Systems, Inc. engages in the provision of software product development and digital platform engineering services. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America, Europe, and Russia. The company was founded by Leonid Lozner and Arkadiy Dobkin in 1993 and is headquartered in Newtown, PA.