- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $6.06
- Day Range 5.21 - 6.68
- 52 Week Range 1.80 - 44.00
- Market Cap $9.93M
- Shares Outstanding 1.71M
- Public Float 1.02M
- Beta 1.26
- Rev. per Employee $7,665.20
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$18.20
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 23.59K 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 2.30%
- Average Volume 752.54K
GD Culture Group Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in trading services through its subsidiaries. The company was founded on February 6, 2018 and is headquartered in Chengdu, China.