- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $2.1600
- Day Range 2.1600 - 2.4999
- 52 Week Range 2.0800 - 14.5500
- Market Cap $39.02M
- Shares Outstanding 16.26M
- Public Float 193.53M
- Beta 0.54
- Rev. per Employee N/A
- P/E Ratio 17.18
- EPS $0.1397
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 1.07M 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 0.55%
- Average Volume 674.88K
Imperial Petroleum, Inc. operates as a ship-owning company. It provides petroleum product and crude oil seaborne transportation services. The firm offers international seaborne transportation services to oil producers, refineries and commodities traders. It has a fleet of three medium range product tankers that carry refined petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and jet fuel, as well as edible oils and chemicals, and one Aframax tanker which is used for carrying crude oil. The company was founded on May 14, 2021 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.