- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $9.98
- Day Range 9.47 - 9.98
- 52 Week Range 8.54 - 20.30
- Market Cap $9.19B
- Shares Outstanding 935.26M
- Public Float 931.43M
- Beta 1.43
- Rev. per Employee N/A
- P/E Ratio 5.54
- EPS $1.77
- Yield 8.34%
- Dividend $0.20
- Ex-Dividend Date Feb 27, 2023
- Short Interest 29.19M 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 3.13%
- Average Volume 25.47M
KeyCorp is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of financial services. It provides a range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance, student loan refinancing, commercial mortgage servicing and special servicing, and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. The firm operates through the Consumer Bank and Commercial Bank segments. The Consumer Bank segment offers deposit and investment products, personal finance and financial wellness services, lending, mortgage and home equity, student loan refinancing, credit card, treasury services, and business advisory services. The Commercial Bank segment engages in serving the needs of middle market clients in seven industry sectors: consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, public sector, real estate, and technology. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Bank of America Corp.||$220.83B|
|Wells Fargo & Co.||$142.36B|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc.||$108.72B|
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia||$161.95B|
|UBS Group AG||$62.48B|
|Fifth Third Bancorp||$16.91B|
|Huntington Bancshares Inc.||$14.22B|
|Citizens Financial Group Inc.||$12.8B|
|Citigroup Capital XIII TruPS Fixed/Fltg|