- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $74.19
- Day Range 73.70 - 79.07
- 52 Week Range 64.25 - 99.66
- Market Cap $17.74B
- Shares Outstanding 229.89M
- Public Float 143.69M
- Beta 1.26
- Rev. per Employee $1.407M
- P/E Ratio 109.43
- EPS $0.71
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 11.66M 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 8.12%
- Average Volume 1.87M
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as an entertainment company. The firm engages in producing, marketing, and selling live concerts for artists via its global concert pipe. It operates through the following segments: Concerts, Sponsorship and Advertising, and Ticketing. The Concerts segment is involved in the promotion of live music events in owned or operated venues and in rented third-party venues. The Sponsorship and Advertising segment manages the development of strategic sponsorship programs in addition to the sale of international, national, and local sponsorships and placement of advertising such as signage, promotional programs, rich media offerings, including advertising associated with live streaming and music-related content, and ads across its distribution network of venues, events, and websites. The Ticketing segment is involved in the management of the global ticketing operations, including providing ticketing software and services to clients, and consumers with a marketplace, both online and mobile, for tickets and event information. The Ticketing segment also operates the firm's primary ticketing website, www.ticketmaster.com. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA.