- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $1,475.00
- Day Range 1,395.21 - 1,475.00
- 52 Week Range 1,065.55 - 1,615.97
- Market Cap $31.5B
- Shares Outstanding 22.11M
- Public Float 21.78M
- Beta 1.01
- Rev. per Employee $219.48K
- P/E Ratio 36.19
- EPS $39.38
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 335.48K 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.54%
- Average Volume 94.73K
Mettler-Toledo upgraded to buy from hold at Stifel Nicolaus
Mettler-Toledo started at neutral with $1,237 stock price target at UBS
Mettler-Toledo downgraded to underweight from neutral at JPMorgan, price target $880
Mettler-Toledo upgraded to neutral from sell at UBS
Why Is Mettler-Toledo's Return on Equity So High?
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. engages in the provision of precision instruments and services. The firm manufactures weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, packaging, logistics, and food retailing applications. It also manufactures several related analytical instruments and provides automated chemistry solutions used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development, metal detection and other end-of-line inspection systems used in production and packaging and provides solutions for use in certain process analytics applications. Its operations are conducted by the following segments: U.S. Operations, Swiss Operations, Western European Operations, Chinese Operations, and Other. The U.S. Operations segment represents certain of the company's marketing and producing organizations located in the United States. The Swiss Operations segment includes marketing and producing organizations located in Switzerland, as well as extensive R&D operations that are responsible for the development, production, and marketing of precision instruments, including weighing, analytical, and measurement technologies for use in a variety of industrial and laboratory applications. The Western European Operations segment includes marketing and producing organizations in Western Europe, excluding operations located in Switzerland. The Chinese Operations segment represents marketing and producing organizations located in China. The Other segment includes the operations that exist outside these reportable segments. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Columbus, OH.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Emerson Electric Co.||$48.23B|
|Roper Technologies Inc.||$48.83B|
|Agilent Technologies Inc.||$39.42B|
|Keysight Technologies Inc.||$25.59B|
|Teledyne Technologies Inc.||$19.43B|