- Barron's PacWest Stock Climbs After Dividend Cut. Other Regional Banks Are Rising Too.
- Three questions that can help you decide if your business idea is a winner or a dud
- Why the used car market could get worse for buyers. What will reverse the pattern?
- Here are some of the most advanced car tech features you should know about
- 50th high school reunion? No thanks. Here’s why I’m not going.
- A different spin on ‘retail therapy’ can help you manage rising financial anxieties
- Barron's Occidental, Berkshire Hathaway, PacWest, AMC, PayPal, and More Stock Market Movers
- PacWest shares jump 12% in premarket after lender says it’s cutting dividend
- Barron's Is a Credit Crunch Coming? We'll Get Some Clues on Monday.
- German industrial production fell in March as car manufacturing slumped
- Open $23.29
- Day Range 22.21 - 24.49
- 52 Week Range 18.26 - 59.75
- Market Cap $3.53B
- Shares Outstanding 148.65M
- Public Float 146.12M
- Beta 1.12
- Rev. per Employee $371.71K
- P/E Ratio 4.06
- EPS $5.85
- Yield 6.90%
- Dividend $0.41
- Ex-Dividend Date Feb 15, 2023
- Short Interest 13.85M 04/14/23
- % of Float Shorted 9.48%
- Average Volume 5.63M
Zions Bancorporation NA is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of full banking and related services. It operates through the following segments: Zions Bank, Amegy Bank, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, Vectra Bank Colorado, and The Commerce Bank of Washington. The company was founded on February 17, 1961, and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Wells Fargo & Co.||$142.36B|
|Citizens Financial Group Inc.||$12.8B|
|M&T Bank Corp.||$19.9B|
|First BanCorp (Puerto Rico)||$2.04B|
|Seacoast Banking Corp. of Florida||$1.72B|
|Origin Bancorp Inc.||$863.41M|
|Medallion Financial Corp.||$142.72M|
|Princeton Bancorp Inc.||$163.57M|
|Penns Woods Bancorp Inc.||$157.28M|